Ray White Paddington (NSW)
**APPLICATION APPROVED, DEPOSIT TAKEN!** A Stylish Take on Victorian Elegance, Landscaped Courtyard and Architect-Designed Studio
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
On the fringe of Woollahra Village, this classic terrace's tasteful redesign embraces the grandeur of its Victorian heritage while creating a stylish contemporary home. Elegant formal rooms are bathed in natural light and flow to a streamlined designer kitchen wrapped in a travertine courtyard. Perfect for entertaining, the private courtyard features a versatile architect-designed garage with loft studio ideal as a home office, fourth bedroom or guest suite. A prized lifestyle location between Queen Street village, Five Ways and Centennial Park with easy access to the city and east's best beaches.
- High side of the street, NE aspect
- Elegant tessellated tiled verandah
- Master bedroom with built-in robes
- Light-filled living and dining rooms
- Original marble fireplace, polished timber floors
- Sleek Caesarstone/Miele gas kitchen
- Tastefully appointed main bathroom
- Separate studio suite with a balcony ideal home office or teen retreat
- Sleek glass mosaic-tiled ensuite.
- Rear lane access to a lock-up garage
- Beach shower, plentiful storage
- Reverse cycle air throughout
- Gas heating and barbecue bayonets
- Plantation shutters, security alarm
Logon to rweast.com to book your inspection. Available now.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.