Grand Victorian Era Landmark in the Heart of Five Ways
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
On the edge of Paddington's boutique, Five Ways village stands the distinguished Brompton House' (c1890), a palatially proportioned terrace (freestanding to one side) set beyond elegant forecourt gardens on one of the row's largest blocks. Meticulously restored, it showcases a seamless confluence of old-world elegance with up-to-the-minute designer style. Absolutely immaculate, full of light and graced with a sensational array of living and entertaining spaces, it captures city skyline views from the top floor.
- Manicured Victorian style courtyard garden with parking for at least two cars
- Fluid living areas throughout the ground floor extends to expansive yard
- Elegant, refined formal rooms with 12ft ceilings and marble fireplace
- Ultra-private, stunningly landscaped entertainers' courtyard with rear access
- As-new designer kitchen featuring a full array of professional appliances
- Kitchen adjoins skylit meals area and casual living area overlooking gardens
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and chicly renovated ensuite
- Basement/man cave with cellar, bathroom, exposed sandstone walls
- Regular garden maintenance included, timber floorboards, ducted A/C
- Pets welcome
Login to rweast.com to book your Inspection - first open Saturday 07 October.
Available from Monday 09 October 2017.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.