Refined Freestanding Home
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
This refined property is completely freestanding and provides a private yet perfectly positioned Paddington home. Steeped in history, it is built from home-made bricks still visible in the garden wall. Rooms are well-proportioned with recently renovated bathroom with modern fixtures. Full of natural light, wide polished floorboards and crisp white walls add to light and bright tone. This enviably located property set in a quiet tree lined street and close to Oxford Street is a mere stroll from Oxford St cafs, cinemas and boutiques and Paddington markets.
- Extra-wide 3 bedroom, 1 recently renovated bathroom with modern fixtures in historic home
- Flowing living, 2 fireplaces, wide floorboards
- Large main bedroom, double doors to balcony
- Stylish kitchen, Miele stove, light and bright
- Private L-shaped entertainer's courtyard
- Walled front courtyard, side access to street
- Short stroll to Oxford Street boutiques, Centennial Park and the SCG.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.