Ray White Paddington (NSW)
Application Approved - Elegant 3 Bed Victorian terrace
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A commanding setting on the edge of Cooper Park not only gives this elegant Victorian Italianate terrace a wonderful sense of peace and privacy but affords idyllic views over the valley to the harbour. Built in 1889 and standing tall and proud in an exclusive cul-de-sac enclave.
- Tranquil setting on approx 200sqm, rear lane access, off street parking
- Beautiful formal rooms, original eat-in gas kitchen, lush established child-friendly garden
- Three double beds, main with northerly views over Cooper Park out to the glistening harbour
- Unique prospect, marble fireplaces, soaring ceilings, timber floors
- Brand new gas oven & cooktop
- Close to Woollahra village (600m), Bondi Junction shops and rail (900m), plus close to top schools
Log on to rweast.com to book your inspection, available now
LEASED by William Tsagaris.
Please contact William Tsagaris on 0423 035 012 for a free rental appraisal and market review today if you are thinking of renting your investment property or are not happy with your current agent.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.