This property will be available from February 19, 2018.
Beautiful light-filled 3 bedroom terrace in quiet cul-de-sac
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this beautiful terrace "Bundurrah" is a rare find in Paddington, moments from Five Ways and Oxford Street.
Featuring expansive open plan living surrounding the central kitchen, the property caters for a formal lounge, dining area, and an additional living area off the kitchen. Living areas are shrouded in natural light from the floor to ceiling glass windows that lead out to the delightful sandstone courtyard with gated rear lane access, and sizeable glass panelled skylight above the dining room.
Modernised traditional living spaces mesh the country-style kitchen including gas stove and dishwasher, with high ceilings, picture rails and a decorative fireplace. Polished floorboards feature throughout. The informal living area features in-built cabinetry shelving and a mounted flat-screen TV. This combination of living areas in open-plan format is the heart of the home, perfect for entertaining or simply relaxing in its ideal spatial flow and liveability.
The home has 3 bedrooms, all with wardrobes plus an attic space perfect for a study or teenager's retreat.
- 3 Bedrooms with robes
- Separate attic study or teenager's retreat with air conditiong
- Country style kitchen with gas stovetop and dishwasher
- Formal and informal lounge areas plus open plan dining
- Double-door fridge and mounted TV included
- Quiet cul-de-sac moments from Paddington centre and Oxford Street
- Convenient to transport, shopping, cafes and schools
- Gas heating and bbq outlet
Logon to www.rweast.com to book your inspection ! Available now !
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.