Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White Paddington, 215 Glenmore Road, PADDINGTON
Sun-drenched Urban Haven with City Skyline Views
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Newly revamped to showcase an invitingly fresh, contemporary ambience, this apartment basks in sensational panoramic views from the fifth floor, gazing out over the magnificent grounds of Centennial Park and across to the iconic city skyline. A fantastic first home or investment, ready to be moved straight into and enjoyed, its city fringe location promises a lifestyle of unrivalled convenience, a stroll to both Moore Park and Oxford Street and mere minutes by public transport to the CBD.
- Stylish, sun-soaked open plan living with new paint and flooring
- Sunny balcony, perfectly positioned to capture park and city vistas
- Generously sized bedroom fitted with a large mirrored built-in robe
- New open plan kitchen, neat and tidy bathroom with bath
- In the sought-after Alden' building, one street back from the park
- Highly prized security car space on-title, outdoor swimming pool
- Short stroll to Paddington's markets and vibrant caf/dining scene
Saturday 26th August, 4pm.
Registrations from 3:30pm
at Ray White Paddington
215 Glenmore Road, Paddington
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
1,720.14m² / 0.43 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.