Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White Paddington, 215 Glenmore Road, Paddington
Classic Victorian Terrace with Rear Lane Access
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Freshly schemed interiors add a touch of modern minimalism to this classic Victorian era terrace. Over two levels the home features abundant natural light and neutral style, with a sun splashed courtyard to the rear offering the perfect setting for alfresco entertaining. Located in Paddington's chic heart, the home sits just steps to weekend markets, boutiques and fashionable cafes, with Centennial Parklands and sports stadiums close by.
- Living/dining zones with easy flow between & neutral palette
- Paved alfresco entertainer's courtyard fringed by frangipanis
- Valuable rear lane access leads to leafy community park
- Neat kitchen offers scope for contemporary enhancements
- Bedrooms with built-ins, main opens to a lacework balcony
- Generous sized bathroom features integrated laundry facility
- High ceilings, wide timber floorboards & vintage fireplaces
Saturday 24th March, 4pm.
Registrations from 3:30pm
at Ray White Paddington
215 Glenmore Road, Paddington
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
95m² / 0.02 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.