Large Parkside Apartment with Lock Up Garage
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Showcasing sleek lines and chic contemporary renovations throughout, this oversized apartment enjoys an attractive garden setting within the landscaped surrounds of the refurbished Hampton Mews' development. Boasting a truly outstanding inner city lifestyle location, nestled between the Moore Park Entertainment Quarter and the stunning grounds of Centennial Park, it lies just footsteps from transport and approximately 4km from the heart of the CBD.
- Distinct living and dining zones, enclosed by floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Generous alfresco balcony with timber decking, overlooking gardens
- Modern timber kitchen featuring a dishwasher and ceramic cooktop
- Immaculate white designer bathroom finished in floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Elegant timber floorboards to the living areas and both bedrooms
- Both bedrooms feature mirrored built-in wardrobe and ceiling fans
- Lock-up garage and visitors parking in secure undercover carpark
- Footsteps to park gates and sports grounds, stroll to Oxford St shops
Saturday 10th February, 4pm.
Registrations from 3:30pm
at Ray White Paddington
215 Glenmore Road, Paddington
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.