Modern Parkside Studio in a Prime Location
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Completely renovated and appointed with smart, contemporary fixtures throughout, this bright and stylish studio apartment presents as an outstanding entry level opportunity, ideal for the investor or first home buyer seeking ultra-close proximity to the CBD. In a recently refurbished complex, footsteps from the grounds of Centennial Park, it promises a walk-to-everywhere lifestyle with a cosmopolitan feel, minutes stroll to Moore Park and the upcoming light rail link, Oxford Street boutiques and cafes and the famous Saturday Paddington Markets.
- Light and bright living, expansive windows maximising cross-ventilation
- Contemporary kitchen featuring CaesarStone benches & ceramic cooktop
- Fully tiled bathroom with a combined bath/shower and heated towel rails
- Internal laundry facilities in kitchen, built-in wardrobe/storage cupboards
- Magnificent rooftop entertaining deck with district & city skyline panoramas
- Short stroll to a range of transport options, rapid access to the city
Saturday, 21st July at 4pm
Registrations from 3:30pm
held at 215 Glenmore Road
Ray White Paddington
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.