Magnificent Garden Home - Rare Opportunity on 144m²
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A rare and immensely appealing offering, this secure ground floor residence combines the low maintenance ease of apartment living with exciting prospects for the entertainer. Spanning 144sqm of internal and external living space, its open plan interiors transition seamlessly to a huge wraparound garden courtyard, able to accommodate large and intimate gatherings alike. Stylishly appointed throughout, its superbly central location is opposite Kokoda Park and is footsteps to UNSW, Randwick Racecourse, The Entertainment Quarter, Prince of Wales Hospital and the upcoming Eastern Suburbs light rail link.
- Ultra-private living/dining space extending seamlessly to the courtyard
- A choice of paved alfresco areas, framed by lawns and manicured gardens
- Chic open plan granite kitchen equipped with high end Smeg gas appliances
- Massive master bedroom w/ study/sunroom, built-ins and bi-folds to the courtyard
- Elegant designer bathroom with mosaic feature wall, combined bath/shower
- A/C, gas heating, lift to secure parking & 2 storage cages, security alarm, pet-friendly block
- Steps to shops and city buses and a stroll to magnificent Centennial Park
Thursday 29th June, 6pm.
Registrations from 5:30pm
at Ray White Paddington,
215 Glenmore Road, Paddington
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.