Charm-Filled Gem - First Time Offered in 35 Years
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Positioned within a peaceful leafy pocket of Newtown, this character-rich terrace is wonderfully welcoming and possesses so much exciting potential for the future. Presented to the market for the very first time in 35 years, it offers a superb opportunity for those buyers seeking an entry into this vibrant and much-loved community. Positioned for premium lifestyle convenience, it is footsteps to King Street, abundant transport options, delicious eateries and Camperdown Memorial Rest Park with excellent schools plus Sydney Uni all at your fingertips.
- Flowing design over two levels ready to further enhance and update
- Front lounge with original fireplace flows to casual dining in kitchen
- Spacious sky-lit kitchen with meals area, pantry, scope to modernise
- Master bed with french doors opening to a lush garden atrium
- Flexible sky-lit office/study can easily be utilised as second bedroom
- Tiled bathroom includes bathtub plus tidy concealed internal laundry
- Private outdoor haven fringed with beautiful Wisteria and Bougainvillea
Saturday, 10th December 4pm.
Registrations from 3:30pm at
Ray White Paddington,
215 Glenmore Road, Paddington
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.