Redesigned Semi Ideal for Entertaining
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Extended and updated to embrace modern open plan living over a generous single level, this classic semi-detached residence has been reconfigured with a relaxed, low maintenance lifestyle and easy indoor/outdoor entertaining in mind. A ready-to-be-moved-into investment or introduction into one of the Inner West's most sought-after locales, it lies only a brief stroll to Marrickville Metro, 500m from St Peters station and within walking distance to the cosmopolitan caf, dining and cultural hub of King Street.
- Timber floorboards and magnificent soaring ceilings throughout
- Bright and spacious open plan living, enclosed by glass bi-fold doors
- Ultra-private courtyard featuring an expansive timber entertainers' deck
- Modern eat-in kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances & dishwasher
- Two generous bedrooms with leadlight windows
- Renovated bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, combined bath/shower
- Stroll to Sydney Park's superb recreational facilities, easy CBD commute
Saturday 14th April, 4pm.
Registrations from 3:30pm
at Ray White Paddington
215 Glenmore Road, Paddington
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.