Family-Sized Semi set on over 310m² of land
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Embracing an expansive dual level layout that includes multiple living spaces and an exquisitely landscaped outdoor entertaining setting, this graciously renovated semi-detached residence is perfectly sized to suit the young family. Bathed in day-round natural light, the home's flowing, freshly presented interiors bring together high-end designer appointments with an array of beautifully restored and retained period details. An extraordinarily convenient offering, this prestigious lifestyle opportunity lies just minutes stroll to High Street village shops, Willoughby Park and Willoughby Public School. Footsteps from express transport, its central location is rapidly accessible to both Chatswood and the CBD.
- High ceilings, timber floors and French windows, glass bi-fold doors
- Flowing formal lounge/dining rooms, open plan kitchen/family room
- Timber alfresco deck overlooking manicured level lawns and gardens
- Chic CaesarStone kitchen, stainless steel European gas appliances
- Loft study & master retreat with luxurious new ensuite, walk-in robe
- Main bathroom with clawfoot tub, abundant in-built storage, skylights
Saturday, 1st April at 4pm.
Registrations from 3:30pm
at Ray White Paddington,
215 Glenmore Road, Paddington
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.