Entry Level Opportunity - Incredible Lifestyle Locale
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
With Moore Park, Oxford Street and Centennial Park literally footsteps from the door, and the heart of the city less than 3km away, few apartments can boast a more convenient vantage point for enjoying Sydney's cosmopolitan inner city lifestyle. Set in the grand, Art Deco Dunvegan' building, this extremely neat, updated apartment represents a fantastic entry point or potential-packed investment opportunity, ready to move in or rent out now or enhance with a contemporary makeover and create additional value.
- In a secure, picturesque period block with abundant character
- Interiors feature elegant original cypress pine timber floorboards
- Living area with distinct lounge/dining zones and an open kitchen
- Kitchen updated with a dishwasher and stainless steel gas cooktop
- Double-sized bedroom complete with a study area, updated ensuite
- Short stroll to Paddington, Darlinghurst, Surry Hills dining precincts
Saturday, 11th March 4pm.
Registrations from 3:30pm
at Ray White Paddington,
215 Glenmore Road, Paddington
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.