Rare and Charming - 1 Bed Garden Home in Block of 4
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Without doubt one of the most distinctive residences in Paddington, this utterly unique apartment captures a slice of country serenity in Sydney's urban heart. Its inspiring styling strikes an immediate impression of vintage charm and thoughtful, rustic splendour, with its own private courtyard providing a serene escape mere breaths from bustling, cosmopolitan Oxford Street. Embracing a completely open floorplan that feels more like a country cottage than an apartment, this remarkable residence is defined by its raked high ceilings and exposed beams, tasteful use of recycled hardwood timbers and beautifully preserved details from its Victorian-era past.
- Ground floor garden apartment in a period block of only four
- Timber floors & ceiling beams, exposed sandstone walls, leadlights
- Private sandstone paved courtyard with compact lawn and garden
- Country-style kitchen with antique fixtures and modern appliances
- Double-sized bedroom, ensuite with clawfoot bath and open shower
- Metres from Oxford Street shops, cinema, cafes and city transport
Type of property: Apartment
Manager: Alldis & Cox 9326 4488
Admin: $250pq (approx.) Includes Water Bill
Sinking: $62.50pq (approx.)
Council: Woollahra Municipal Council
Council rates: $312pq (approx.)
Downloadable report: EYEON 1300 798 274
Company Title Building
Saturday, 8th April 4pm.
Registrations from 3:30pm
at Ray White Paddington,
215 Glenmore Road, Paddington
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.