Impeccable Lifestyle and Location with Parking
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Featuring a elevated open leafy outlook, this quiet and private apartment is an ideal home or astute investment in lifestyle and location. Ready to enjoy as is, yet offering further scope to get creative, this apartment is in the superbly maintained landmark Glenmore security block. Perfect for savvy buyers wanting a cosmopolitan locale in the heart of fashionable Paddington, it's set opposite Royal Hospital For Women Park, with city buses at the door, Five Ways cafes just metres away, a short walk to Woollahra village, Edgecliff Station, Rushcutters Bay marinas and Oxford Street shopping.
- Open plan living/dining room with wall-to-wall windows
- Lift access to parking space
- Good size bedroom with built-in robe
- Superbly maintained security block, common laundry
- Communal landscaped garden and swimming pool
- Rental potential of $570-$600 per week (approx.)
Saturday 25th November, 4pm.
Registrations from 3:30pm
at Ray White Paddington
215 Glenmore Road, Paddington
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.