Garden Apartment with Sunny Courtyard & Parking
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Occupying a ground floor setting in the leafy Orange Tree Grove', this two bedroom apartment features bright interiors, with exposed brickwork offering a brush of chic industrial style. Orientated to the north, the apartment is rich in natural light, with a sun-splashed courtyard offering the perfect spot to entertain. Secure car parking makes a rare asset in this location. On the cusp of a quiet cul-de-sac, the complex is placed a short walk from Paddington's chic boutiques, wine bars, cafes and weekend markets.
- Private & leafy gaze across neighbouring chimney tops
- Premium rear to north aspect offers light-washed interiors
- Living area fronted by floor-to-ceiling glass spills outside
- Kitchen with black stone breakfast bar & steel appliances
- Green-walled entertainer's courtyard splashed in sunshine
- Bedrooms with built-in robes, main with terrace access
- Monochrome bathroom offers shower/bath combination
- Secure parking space in basement garage, leafy complex
Saturday 14th April, 4pm.
Registrations from 3:30pm
at Ray White Paddington
215 Glenmore Road, Paddington
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.