Strikingly Chic and Spacious Urban Haven
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
A masterstroke of contemporary architectural design, this classic Paddington terrace has been completely transformed by a high calibre renovation, creating a sanctuary of surprising space and unparalleled privacy. Cleverly customised to optimise on natural light and effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining, its interiors seamlessly blend beautifully restored period details with an ambience of designer chic. Emphasising quality craftsmanship and meticulous attention to detail throughout, this unique tri-level residence sits at the end of an exclusive, no-through street, footsteps to both Five Ways and the bustling heart of Oxford Street.
- Elegant formal lounge with gas fireplace and exposed brickwork
- Downstairs retreat incorporating original sandstone foundations
- Gourmet granite kitchen, sleek stainless steel Smeg gas fittings
- Stunning bathroom with deluxe rain shower and clawfoot tub
- Living areas across two levels as well as a servery opening out to an undercover outdoor living area
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms
- Abundant integrated storage
- Light, bright and airy throughout, with a private and quiet ambience
Saturday, 10th December 4pm.
Registrations from 3:30pm at
Ray White Paddington,
215 Glenmore Road, Paddington
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.