Parkside Charm, Fresh Interiors, Lifestyle Appeal
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
In a peaceful parkside enclave exists an exciting opportunity to experience Paddington's ultimate inner city lifestyle. Move straight in and enjoy this timelessly picturesque two storey Victorian terrace, set on the high side of the street steps from the cosmopolitan buzz of Oxford Street and Five Ways' boutique caf-dining precinct. Retaining an appealing wealth of elegant traditional detail, the home embraces freshly presented interiors and a bright, flowing layout, complete with stylish contemporary updates and a wonderfully private alfresco setting.
- Flowing, separate lounge and dining rooms with open fireplaces
- High ceilings and elegant original dark timber floorboards
- Gourmet eat-in kitchen set beneath stunning atrium-style skylights
- Rear garden courtyard with ample room for alfresco entertaining
- Two upstairs bedrooms with built-ins and fans, master w/ balcony
- Steps to buses, shops, cafes, cinema and mere minutes to the CBD
Saturday, 18th March 4pm. Registrations from 3:30pm
at Ray White Paddington, 215 Glenmore Road, Paddington
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.