Classic Victorian terrace overflowing with potential
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
From its picturesque period faade to its cascading multi-level layout, this family residence is one of Paddington's much sought-after Victorian era terraces. An undercapitalised gem in one of the East's most exclusive enclaves, the home's true potential is ready to be realised and converted into a customised contemporary haven. Complete with a generously sized garden courtyard, this is an outstanding lifestyle opportunity in a superbly convenient location. Stroll to all of Paddington's unique cultural precincts - bustling Oxford Street's shops, restaurants and cinemas, and Five Ways with its boutique caf/dining scene.
- Approx. 4.5m wide x 26.5m deep
- Generous living area adjoins separate dining room/open plan kitchen
- Deep rear garden courtyard with ample room for alfresco entertaining
- High ceilings, ornate sculpted archway, original timber floorboards
- Sun-drenched, oversized master bedroom flowing to private balcony
- In a tree-lined street, footsteps from transport, minutes to the CBD
Saturday, 1st April 4pm.
Registrations from 3:30pm
at Ray White Paddington,
215 Glenmore Road, Paddington
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.