Light-filled Paddington charmer with rare Residential and Commercial zoning
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Perfectly nestled in the heart of Paddington, this beautiful home offers a premium village lifestyle paired with a refreshed design that blends rustic charm with laid-back style. From the moment you enter, high ceilings, an abundance of natural light and the spacious living/dining area featuring two charming fireplaces will capture your heart. Providing effortless in-outdoor living, the rear deck plus sunny courtyard is a lovely surprise, creating the perfect spot to relax or entertain. Set in a sought-after pocket of Paddington, encompassed by abundant eateries, Oxford Street shops, schools, parks and City transport this is the ultimate lifestyle address.
- Inviting front living/dining opens via french doors to wide leafy deck
- Large palm-fringed courtyard, rear lane access via Hopewell Street
- Kitchen w/ gas cooking, casual meals area and sandstone fireplace
- Master includes built-ins, lovely fireplace, opens to wide lace balcony
- Additional double bed with room for study desk, overlooks courtyard
- Tiled bathroom includes bathtub, tidy under-stair laundry, gas outlets
- Timber floorboards, exquisite stained glass windows over staircase
Saturday, 8th April at 4pm.
Registrations from 3:30pm
at Ray White Paddington,
215 Glenmore Road, Paddington