SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION! Timeless elegance, north facing & over 4.5m wide
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
This tri-level residence presents as an inspiringly sympathetic renovation of a classic Victorian terrace, retaining an atmosphere of timeless elegance while offering the contemporary appeal of a spacious, flowing open floorplan. Designed to optimise on natural light and streamlined indoor/outdoor living and entertaining, its interiors are subtly yet stylishly enhanced by high quality modern finishes throughout. On the market for the first time in 30 years, it boasts a coveted location minutes walk to both Oxford Street and Five Ways boutique caf-dining precinct.
- Soaring ceilings, exposed brickwork, fireplaces, tiled marble floors
- Open layout with distinct lounge and dining zones and dine-in kitchen
- Bi-folds open on to a Travertine terrace and wraparound garden courtyard
- Oversized modern kitchen with quality Miele, Smeg & Bosch appliances
- Spacious, picturesque and secluded loft bedroom, abundant storage
- Steps to buses, minutes to city, stroll to restaurants, shops, cinema
Saturday, 29th April at 4pm
Registrations from 3:30pm
at Ray White Paddington,
215 Glenmore Road, Paddington
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.