Classic Victorian terrace in a vibrant location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
Beyond its classic Victorian-era facade, this two storey terrace offers up an ideal combination of family-friendly proportions, low maintenance living and appealing period detailing. Enhanced by modern updates to provide an exceedingly comfortable home as-is, it presents potential to further update into a contemporary retreat befitting of its prestigious location, just a few minutes stroll to the cosmopolitan hub of Oxford Street with its boutique shops, restaurants, cinemas and express transport to the city.
- High ceilings with ornate centre roses, original wide timber floorboards
- Spacious central lounge room flowing through to open plan kitchen/dining
- Private, paved rear courtyard with ample room for relaxed alfresco dining
- Stylishly renovated CaesarStone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Three bedrooms on the upper level plus a secluded fourth bedroom/office
- Large master bedroom opens out on to a traditional lace balcony
Saturday, 13th May at 4pm.
Registrations from 3:30pm
at Ray White Paddington,
215 Glenmore Road, Paddington
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.