Old world charm in a cosmopolitan inner city locale
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Beautifully retained original details and an air of refined, old world elegance define this restored and refreshed, easy maintenance Victorian terrace, peacefully placed in a prestigious residential street only metres from the vibrant hub of Oxford Street, Paddington Reservoir Gardens and the Chauvel Cinema. Traditional timber finishes and original fireplaces create an ambience of timeless warmth, while quality modern updates ensure a lifestyle of immediate comfort, complete with a selection of in and outdoor living spaces.
- Flowing lounge and dining rooms, both featuring original decorative cast iron fireplaces
- Two upper level bedrooms plus a versatile upstairs study or casual retreat
- Wonderfully private paved rear courtyard with room for alfresco entertaining and rear lane access
- Quality renovated kitchen, granite benches, Smeg gas cooktop & dishwasher
- Elegant, refined master bedroom with double doors open to classic balcony
- Vast under-roof storage has scope to convert to a functional, lined attic room
- Footsteps to buses, shops, cafes and restaurants, 2km from Sydney CBD
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.