A Grand Classic in a Prime Location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
Retaining all the most charming hallmarks of its era, this tri-level terrace combines old world elegance with great style. Updated for a modern family lifestyle, complete with a multitude of living spaces, it presents as an exceedingly comfortable home as-is, with plenty of future potential to customise and create a truly impressive contemporary retreat. Positioned to promise the best of Paddington's cosmopolitan lifestyle at the doorstep, from here you're only metres from Five Way's boutique shops, galleries, restaurants and cafes.
- Flowing formal and casual lounges, both with traditional cast iron fireplaces
- Open plan kitchen and dining room flowing on to a spacious sunroom/office
- Ultra-private wraparound courtyard with ample room for alfresco dining
- Kitchen with an eat-in bar, stainless steel dishwasher & cooktop
- Master bedroom with fireplace and double doors leading to lace iron balcony
- Secluded top floor bedroom with pitched loft ceilings and skylight window
- Soaring ceilings with ornate centre roses, original timber floorboards
- City and Bondi buses at the doorstep, minutes stroll to Oxford Street
Saturday 2nd September, 4pm.
Registrations from 3:30pm
at Ray White Paddington
215 Glenmore Road, Paddington
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.