SOLD at Auction - Classic Victorian Terrace with Rear Access
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
This two storey terrace has been reconfigured for a modern lifestyle and graced with a relaxed, fresh and casually stylish ambience. With a flowing floorplan capturing plenty of natural light, it features custom contemporary updates, abundant original charm and ample room for alfresco entertaining. Positioned to promise all the benefits of Inner City living within moments, it's strolling distance to both Oxford Street and the Five Ways caf precinct and just a few minutes by bus to the heart of the CBD.
- Wide original timber floorboards, high ceilings, timber French windows
- Bright and generous north facing living flowing on to an open kitchen
- Oversized kitchen with rustic chic timber benches, Smeg gas appliances
- Paved alfresco courtyard at the rear, framed by low maintenance gardens
- Skylit, sun bright bathroom with mosaic tiles and classic clawfoot bath
- Two upper level bedrooms with built-in robes, master with balcony
- Plantation shutters, gas heating, boutique shops and cafes at the door
- Rear access from the courtyard to laneway and children's playground
Saturday 10th February, 4pm.
Registrations from 3:30pm
at Ray White Paddington
215 Glenmore Road, Paddington
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.