Ray White Paddington (NSW)
Great low maintenance investment or an equally comfortable home
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Located on the top floor of the popular 'Glenview Apartments', this generous studio apartment presents as a great low maintenance investment or an equally comfortable home.
The apartment enjoys a lovely light filled living/dining/bedroom with a window enjoying Paddington district views and good cross breeze.
The separate kitchen enjoys good storage, shelving and gas cooking while the fully tiled bathroom features vanity and shower.
Tightly held and in a superb location, this apartment is central to Paddington, Rushcutters Bay, Darlinghurst and the city, transport, shops, cafes and St Vincents Hospital.
- Large, bright living/dining/bedroom with district views
- Close to Sydney CBD, Five Ways, and Darlinghurst
- Fantastic first home or investment opportunity
- Good sized bathroom with vanity & shower
- Quiet and conveniently located to transport
- St. Vincents Hospital only a short drive or stroll
- Grilled security screen, scramble parking
Strata Levies: $500.33 per quarter
Council Rates: $214.95 per quarter
Water Rates: $134.66 per quarter
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.